Booking the IRMACS Centre
The IRMACS Centre is a beautiful 25,000 square foot, flexible, collaborative, computationally sophisticated research, meeting and conferencing environment. IRMACS meeting room facilities range from a state-of-the-art 100 seat Presentation Studio, through to a technically sophisticated Boardroom, to a range of meeting rooms (10908, 10940, 10917.2) and breakout rooms. All rooms are supported by expert support staff.
Who can use the IRMACS Centre's Facilities?
- Research Project Members have full access to the facility infrastructure - learn more about hosting a project and IRMACS membership.
- SFU Administrative Units may take advantage of the facility's technical infrastructure and support for a modest cost recovery fee. For more details, please contact the IRMACS Centre.
- Non SFU - External Users may access the IRMACS facilities; refer to the IRMACS lab and theatre/meeting room descriptions to choose a meeting space, view the information for rates and booking policies, and then contact the IRMACS Centre to make a booking.
- Visiting Researchers have access to the facilities - learn more about visiting IRMACS.
The IRMACS Centre hosts hundreds of events every year, from large, multi-faceted conferences to small one-day group meetings. The IRMACS Administrative Team is available to provide logistical support including:
- Website design and hosting
- Online registration and fee collection
- Event coordination, promotion and delivery
- Administrative support (registration packages, catering and accommodation arrangements, and travel expense claims)
- Conference wireless
- Audio Visual support, filming and post production
For conferences, workshops, seminars, week-long courses, promotional and outreach receptions, and other events. Contact IRMACS for more details.